Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You guys are killing me

....or my wallet that is. I just bought two blue and green "Hot Rocks" or as they are called on the actual package "Hot Rockets" at Walmar…

Started by 1992

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by 1992

Lava Lamp Retro Formula

I have a comment on this formula's instructions that should be added. When testing the ooze, it is much faster to put a small amount in a b…

Started by kjun

0 Feb 21, 2009

Is There A Real White/Blue Lamp?

Is there such a thing as a REAL WHITE wax lamp with blue liquid? I ask because the White/Pink 52oz lamp has REAL WHITE wax in it. The new 5…

Started by Kris

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Kris

PHOENIX ARIZONA - Anyone Out There?? NEED SOME HELP!

I am in dire need of anyone in Phoenix to help me out. I am looking for someone to pick up an item and ship it to me. Would anyone be willi…

Started by Kris

1 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Kris

Hey All - New to "oozing goo"

Hey all!. I think i've worn out google over the past couple days... Unfortunately I don't have pics yet or any documentation/boxes anymore.…

Started by Shaun

18 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Shaun

Lava lamp bottle on eBay - can convert to glitter lamp?

http://cgi.ebay.com/RETRO-FAB-Lava-Lamp-Old-Forrester-Liquor-Bottle-Barware_W0QQitemZ140292137973QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

5 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

How to buy Mathmos Lava Lamps in the USA?

I've been reading this forum for the past two days. It seems the general concensus is that the Mathmos brand is the best bet for the larger…

Started by 1992

4 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Brad

The Skull and Bones Resin Base??

Anyone know where to get them? I haven't looked in my local Spencer store so I don't know if they have any but I see don't see any on the w…

Started by Jeff

4 Feb 15, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

New Yellow Lava Blue Liquid

Well my Yellow lava Blue liquid Grande came yesterday and it is a bit cloudy but not bad. I think in about 2 months it will be clear. It do…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Isn't it bad to take the cap off of your lamp?

I was informed that you are not to take the cap off of your lamps as they are sealed air tight, and letting air get in is not good for the…

Started by Jamie Lynn

2 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Jamie Lynn

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service