Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,563)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CRESTWORTH COMET - IN PINK!!!

Hi Guys checkout ebay item 120375959501 Its my Crestworth Comet - available for sale. Any questions please ask. Many thanks, Mike

Started by Mike D

4 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Century color question

Just got this off ebay.... It was the owners first sale and she used an icon of a lava lamp instead of an actual picture of this in the des…

Started by Lars

12 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

changing water color

Hi! I have a bottle capper (for my home brew), and I'm thinking of opening up a lamp that has purple lava and clear water and dropping in s…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

12 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Clear/Lime 52oz - Why So Expensive?

I was looking at Endoftherainbow and noticed the Clear/Lime 52oz lamps are $60 bux. I also noticed on Ebay one went for $30.00. Why are the…

Started by Kris

7 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

GE Reveal 40w Bulbs - Give Them A Try!

I thought I would share with everyone a cool tidbit. One thing I really did not like about lava lamp bulbs was the overly yellow cast they…

Started by Kris

9 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Pointed Cap Lamp

Sometime ago, I saw a lava lamp with a very pointed cap....looks real nice. Can anyone tell me what it might be?

Started by Lavatation

12 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Keith

Bottle Capper and Caps - Really Happy

Not sure why I am happy, but I am! I picked up a bench bottle capper as the hand one would not work. The nice guy at the beer store made su…

Started by Kris

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Kris

Blue Mathmos Lamps

January seems to have been "blue" month on oozing goo this year - there's been lots of great looking blue astro stuff going on! I'm a big…

Started by Reszound

11 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Reszound

{}[]{} BDOC Glitter Lamp ~ L{}{}king For Info ~ Can You Help? {}[]{}

Hi to all I purchased a glitter lamp today from a local junk shop for £2 (from England) and I'm wandering If anybody out there can provi…

Started by Lee

11 Feb 2, 2009

Looking for Micheal in Georgia

I am trying to find an old friend of mine on here . His name is Micheal and he lives in Kennasaw GA I think. I dont remember his screen nam…

Started by Doonbugg

12 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service