Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

i am looking to buy or trade for

anything vintage, specifically an aladdin (good condition, any color) a saturn (good condition, any color) a carlisle (red lava) and selec…

Started by Stephanie

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Stephanie

French Glitter Lamps I recently purchased

I just uploaded some photos of 3 different French Glitter Lamps that I purchased. The French made so many different REALLY COOL glitter (an…

Started by Bryin

8 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Bryin

SEEN that continental on ebay??

WHAT do you think about it...I lost it. is it rare?cloudy? 170242701720

Started by Daniele

10 Jul 30, 2008
Reply by Bryin

please post a CLOUDY lamp picture

HI as per title, so a newbe as me can exactly discern what a cloudy lamp looks like,

Started by Daniele

5 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Anyone of you is RANDY from the site randy's lava lamps

Well... if yes, I want to buy a couple of lamps of yours. The site I refer to is: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/tyalliranv/index.html?mtbran

Started by Daniele

2 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

New here,,

Hello all lamp nuts! I’m like all kind of lamps; I have a lot of old petrol and kerosene lamps. I always liked the Mathmos Telstar lava la…

Started by Lars Davidsson

1 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

More of My Strange Collections

I have posted several photos of my lady-head lighters and baby-head clock. They're very interesting. To learn more about the lighters, go t…

Started by Bryin

0 Jul 25, 2008

Fellows oozers!!!!!

My 4th lamp (in 10 days, lol), a MIDNIGHT.. Is just making it's first bubbles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after the problems with the plugs and…

Started by Daniele

0 Jul 25, 2008

Imperial or Princess

Hi everyone, I have a friend who's looking for an Imperial or a Princess in good shape - preferably clear with red lava. You may contact…

Started by Jen P.

0 Jul 23, 2008

Bradt Kinetico Sculptures

A number of years ago, I spoke on the phone for a long time with a member from oozingoo.com. We talked about different collections and he t…

Started by Bryin

9 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by medicated goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service