Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I've Created A Custom Glitter Lamp

This is my first attempt and it looks good. I used large multi colored sparkling glitter and didn't dye the water. I'm wondering if I shoul…

Started by k-nano

5 Apr 14, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Best Wax to use?

I recently tried using Gulf Wax, the wax sold as a canning sealer.  I picked some up at my local supermarket.  It is supposed to be "highly…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Apr 12, 2019

Metallic/Opal Wax

I've tried a couple experiments using goo kits where I added metallic/holographic powder to the wax, and it was quite fine powder, and it w…

Started by Joshua Dreger

1 Apr 7, 2019
Reply by Claude J

LAVA LAMPS IN THE MEDIA

I can't find the post but someone wanted to see if we could find lava lamps on tv, movies, print ads. Just saw one. ABC.com full episode p…

Started by Woodvetch

64 Mar 26, 2019
Reply by Nick Stefanisko

Welp, I tried.

I tried, and I actually did it. I restored a cloudy 11in lamp. It was really touchy, but I got the mix of water, salt, and surf just right…

Started by Nick Stefanisko

2 Mar 25, 2019
Reply by Nick Stefanisko

Toxicity of our lamps

Hi, todays lamps a considered harmless (I hope it's true because I'm running some of them not fully sealed). Mathmos manual says it's not d…

Started by Astralav

27 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Hope for the future?

Let's hope the person who gets this job makes great strides in making this brand respectable again. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/prod

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Mar 23, 2019
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Spencers not restocking lava lamps

So I visited two spencers near me just to see what they had and both stores are almost out of stock. I am not sure if this has to do with s…

Started by kero48

13 Mar 21, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Gooberry Color Absorption

About 7 drops of Blueberry and 3 drops of Wedgewood Blue dyes mixed together.  It takes the goo about 30-45 minutes to absorb and fully mi…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Mar 15, 2019

My GRITO is in my house now :)

I went to Paris , 2 hours by car car before going to see the TEARS FOR FEARS concert which was awesome, so with my friend me made a stop to…

Started by Sam I am

1 Mar 14, 2019
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service