Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The best lava lamp.........

I don't know if this has been discussed used before but hear goes.Basickly what do you think is the best lava lamp (model and / or series,…

Started by Tim Gill

4 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Keith

New Mathmos Web-site: Fluidium green back in stock

Just to let you know that the web-site has been updated. They are now stocking the clear-green fluidium bottles.  

Started by Simon Lloyd

1 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Arne

Cheeky !

Check out photo #4   Looks familiar ! We exchanged a few light hearted e-mails, I'm suprised they used mine as there are way better Jet pic…

Started by Aladdin 2 Lava

0 Sep 7, 2011

EU ban on incandesent bulbs

Ok guys as most of you probably know the EU has started banning the incanasdent bulb.To clarify what's going on and the time scale of it al…

Started by Tim Gill

2 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Tim Gill

wanted:::: Original Blue adonised telstar cap

Hey peeps anyone help me on a blue telstar cap mine has gone AWOL!!!! Bad times xxx

Started by Oliver Cunningham

0 Sep 4, 2011

A big thank you to mike(blind faith)

I wanted to say thanks for helping me indulge in my childhood nostalgia by sending me a tranquil tide machine. It brought so many memories…

Started by Autumn

3 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Jim

Artillery lava lamps found

http://orlando.craigslist.org/art/2555118283.html I invited the seller over here. He has more. I posted here because they're not mine.

Started by matt01165

5 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by LampHead

Damit Janet !!!!

No damage done to base, but the bottle was in full flow and hit the floor and rolled across to the other side of the room and has gone fogg…

Started by Aladdin 2 Lava

10 Aug 28, 2011
Reply by kiramarie

The end of the Fluidium ?

I noticed Mathmos were out of stock of the Green Fluidium, so I e-mailed them about it. They said it had been discontinued, but they had Ye…

Started by shacky63

15 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by Modulo '70

Negative feedback on Ebay - yes or no

Firstly as the title may suggest I do want to give fair and positive feedback on ebay - however I have a bit of a problem.I brought a red a…

Started by Tim Gill

2 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by krissyfromswindon

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service