Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lavas are now $12 at Menards, got a slipper slimey green/white heh sloppy production?

They went off sale but I'm thinking that the day after Thanksgiving for their crazy early bird sale that they will go back to $9.I got the…

Started by bluecastlesky

6 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by bluecastlesky

How to tell when it's time to look away.

Enough said!! lol

Started by Keith

1 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Keith

Return of the $8 20ozers at Menards!

Well I bought the purple/orange, the lava looks like a magenta/burgandy color, very clear, flows well with 30 watt reflector... Menards has…

Started by bluecastlesky

6 Oct 23, 2010
Reply by bluecastlesky

funny

there's a lava lamp on the tv show community and it is very cloudy....

Started by Brian

2 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by trav whitmer

How can I fix this?

I just bought a lava lamp and it's not flowing like it should. Here are the pictures of what it does. What should I do to get it flowing ag…

Started by LavaFan

15 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by LavaFan

who woulda thunk it?

so i sent an email to the address given in one of the deleted lava threads for customer service. i sent it afterhours on friday and got a r…

Started by Brian

12 Oct 9, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

custom base?

i was thinking of doing some custom work to one of my grande bases.heres that i have so far.. midnight black with diagonal red pinstripes a…

Started by Diin

4 Oct 3, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Lava Skull Project

Hey everyone just finished the project with the skull. I cut the hole in the skull and customized the base and inserted the 52 ounce inside.

Started by Steve

8 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Steve

Restoration Question

I recently acquired a 1973 vintage Coach Lantern. The two piece handle and filler cap (on the left) are both copper, The base and cap are b…

Started by Brian

1 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by fog rider

The glitter lamp of my childhood.

I was born in Soviet Union in 1980 and first saw a glitter lamp probably in 1984 or so.. During the Soviet era, nearly all stores (mostly s…

Started by Num Lock

16 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Orbitz

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service