Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (748)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motion Lamp Fingernails?!

Whoooooooaaaaaaa... https://diply.com/61913/lava-lamp-nails-are-a-modern-blast-from-the-past-and-theyre-groo?utm_source=facebook&utm_m

Started by Kelly

2 Jul 13
Reply by Claude J

Has anybdy a Glitterama Bottle and can help me?

Hi, has anybody a Glitterama Bottle and can help me/us (goolamp) with the form and size of the glitter?I need someone, how can measure the…

Started by Marcel

0 Jul 10

Lava Lounge Color Choices

I'm so happy hubby and I decided to move the Lava Lounge from the spare room upstairs to the basement!  I'll have about the same amount of…

Started by Kelly

5 Jul 5
Reply by Claude J

Princess Goolamp refill

Just recieved a refill from Marcel / Goolamp, Fantastic service, Very well packed and has made the Princess sparkle again, Well Pleased :-)…

Started by Johnny

14 Jul 3
Reply by Marcel

Refurbished at 1974 model 100 century lava lamp ooze.

Hey, I just wanted to add this as another example of the strong heating method of lava lamp wax rejuvenation(with a slight twist): I found…

Started by James K.

0 Jun 2

Trying to find a better goo formulation

I am in the process of experimenting with different waxes and additives, trying to find the perfect formulation to make my own goo for lava…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

20 May 28
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

I Destroyed My Carlisle

Greetings! This is my first post and I thought I should introduce myself. I’m Robert and I live in San Francisco. I joined shortly after I…

Started by Galaxy Gloo

12 May 20
Reply by Mark

SLES Vs Magma Tower Surf

How would 70% SLES compare to MT surfactant in terms of the amount I have to use? I know the amount approximately to aim for of MT surf in…

Started by Joshua Dreger

7 Apr 24
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

I've Created A Custom Glitter Lamp

This is my first attempt and it looks good. I used large multi colored sparkling glitter and didn't dye the water. I'm wondering if I shoul…

Started by k-nano

5 Apr 14
Reply by Claude J

Best Wax to use?

I recently tried using Gulf Wax, the wax sold as a canning sealer.  I picked some up at my local supermarket.  It is supposed to be "highly…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Apr 12

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service