Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (791)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Display Ideas for 100+ Lamps

So, I've seen everyone's pics of how they display a large number of lamps, but if you could do anything to showcase your lamps, what would…

Started by Kelly

12 Mar 28
Reply by LampHead

PSA: Mathmos UK - Pretty Green

Just a heads up to anyone interested, A couple of days ago I ordered a black astro with a blue/pink globe, and the globe that arrived was…

Started by MonsoonStorm

3 Mar 28
Reply by john

Replicating Lava Lite liquid colors

I've been doing some research on replicating some Lava Lite formulas and I wanted to share my findings on dyes. I bought some dyes to dye…

Started by Autumn

1 Mar 11
Reply by Ant Bee

The Encounter Restaurant at LAX

Check out the articles here; http://www.bubblemania.fr/en/bulle-aeroport-los-angeles-lax/ and here; https://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/200

Started by Keith

0 Mar 10

Make your own red wizard replica

I have had a red wizard base for a decade now and got tired of hunting for the cap. I almost sold the base, but decided to try to DIY a cap…

Started by Autumn

6 Mar 9
Reply by Michael

Does anybody know the actual name of these style of lamps?

I've always wondered if they have a name...

Started by KittenChops

6 Feb 24
Reply by Zapiao

Making lava lamp step by step (Blue lava)

Today I prepared this work to guide the friends who want to make a lava lamp. There is no basis for the amount of substances I use. It is c…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

2 Feb 22
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

The lava still flows (Colossus Gookit)

Hey everyone! Long time no see. So I have had a Colossus sitting empty in my house for a few years now after it wouldn't flow when I put a…

Started by Autumn

40 Feb 20
Reply by Autumn

Our Dear OG Friend - Pete Ball Has Passed Away

As Pete would say, "Sea in my eyes."  You will be sorely missed around here.

Started by Kirk

19 Feb 18
Reply by Kyle S

Technical help needed! <3

Hey everyone, This is a bit of an atypical lava lamp question - but i wondered if it was possible to make a functional lava lamp from the f…

Started by Lavalicious

8 Feb 12
Reply by Arne

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service