Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (793)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Identifying

My main lava lamp is I know 60 years old but I don’t know what it is or it’s worth or rare. The top cap doesn’t come off to check for any o…

Started by Matt Gruss

3 Jan 8
Reply by Cody Rankins

After over a month of tinkering, the Grande flows. Video included

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dnTB17FUFEpKzctw9

Started by KittenChops

0 Dec 23, 2020

Propylene Glycol question.

Hi all, I'm currently trying to figure out an issue I'm having with my newly revamped Grande lamp. I've been having trouble getting the wax…

Started by KittenChops

2 Dec 10, 2020
Reply by Arne

Vintage Fantasia Unicorn-Rainbow Tube Rotating Fiber Optic Motion Lamp, light

Vintage Fantasia Unicorn-Rainbow Tube Rotating Fiber Optic Motion Lamp, light I saw this on Ebay today and wanted to know if anyone else wa…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

1 Nov 29, 2020
Reply by andy ross

RESTORATION TUTORIAL

I've had many requests for a tutorial on how to restore a globe. Please see attachment REFURBISHING%20A%20GLOBE.pdf

Started by Claude J

1 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Mr MaGoo

USA Forum On Google

SmartDraw Floor Plan is a diagram tool used to make flowcharts, organization charts, mind maps, project charts, and other business visuals.…

Started by usman khan

3 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Soylent Green

Color Changing LED Lava Lamp

I was able to convert my heritage century into a LED color changing lamp for fairly cheap! roughly $25!! This was the first part I purchas…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

52 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Do NOT buy direct from Lava Lite

Just warning others NOT to purchase lava lamps directly from Lava Lite unless you want to be left high and dry should you get a bad one. L…

Started by Donald Besaw Jr

15 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by Donald Besaw Jr

Glitter Christmas Tree

Just found this glitter Christmas tree at Goodwill.  I've never seen one like this before so I had to get it, lol.  The glitter is fried bu…

Started by Keith

0 Sep 15, 2020

REMODELED LAVA LAB

This project was months in preparation due to finances and health issuesWe started by replacing the plumbing and painting the walls Next is…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service