Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (793)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos rewiring question

I was just wondering if a Mathmos Astro lamp is roughly the same size as that of a 17 inch 32oz US China lamp. I am considering getting a…

Started by Donald Besaw Jr

4 Sep 10, 2020
Reply by Keith

Looking for Custom Lava Lamp Creation

Checking if anyone knows good sites to order a custom lava lamp? Or if anyone here can create them.  If you can, please reply or directly e…

Started by Seth Lawson

0 Sep 2, 2020

Overpriced lamps on eBay!

*edit Any lamp is fair game now, not just the beatles and harley lamps. This thread has grown far beyond my expectations! 0.0 I really don…

Started by Autumn

524 Aug 27, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Lava- Reverse Engineering

This is from a interesting article I found. Below I will attach the whole page, its in PDF format and it dont copy and paste so well... I c…

Started by LampHead

4 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Father/son bonding

I went to my son’s apartment today, and saw that he still had the 16.3” red Lava Lite I got him when he was 10 (so, probably 2008-9). He h…

Started by John Schlarb

0 Aug 15, 2020

Astro base

Hi all, can anyone confirm if an old Mathmos Astro bottle will fit in a new Astro base? Have they changed the dimensions over the years? …

Started by Tom Arthur's

2 Aug 15, 2020
Reply by Tom Arthur's

Mathmos Smart Astro (Green-Blue)

Recently managed to find an holy grail of lava lamps, the Mathmos Smart Astro. Its colour combo of Green to Blue and it is in immaculate co…

Started by Matt Gallimore

0 Aug 9, 2020

Hi everyone!  I'm new to the site and Lava Lamps in general.  I live in the UK so after doing research it seems Mathmos is the brand for…

Started by Tom Arthur's

3 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Modulo '70

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/ The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28 **Updated the Heritage Collection will be released to…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

1529 Jul 15, 2020
Reply by Damion Salazar

DONATION MADE TO OOZING GOO per Keith's request - Completed

I just wanted to update everyone on my Betty Boop Lamp prize giveaway. As some of you are aware I updated my post earlier about finding the…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

1 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service