Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coloring Liquid?

I made a SOBE lava lamp using the Retro-basic formula. Right now, it is just plain in color. How can I color the liquid without affecting t…

Started by kjun

1 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by A saurus1

Will I grow old to the glow of my lava lamp?

As I sit with my daughter looking at the warm glow and flowing lava in my Century model lava lamp I think of the day when it may go dark fo…

Started by Edward

6 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

New Lamps comeing

Well I got a Lava Grande 250 Oz. Black Lava/Clear Liquid Lava Lamp and a Lava Grande Glitter Lamp Silver Glitter in Clear Liquid. Thay are…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Updates from LW?

I had read a post a few weeks ago that LW had some new metallics coming out and that they upped their QC. Any more info?

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

16 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Attention Goo Heads in the UK: Mathmos sale going on now at their showroom

Mathmos announcement below. I have no further info. Mathmos is having a New Year Sample sale!! from Thursday 8th January until stocks last…

Started by Woodvetch

0 Jan 9, 2009

Happy New Year you goo heads!

Hello gang: I know, it has been a while since my last post. Life has been hetic. I hope all of "my generation" goo heads (as well as the…

Started by Doc Lava Roc

8 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

New lava lamp design on e-bay!

Not really, but it is hecka funny. LOL There is a blue/yellow lava lamp with white base for sale on e-bay and the seller decided to put a…

Started by goodude26

3 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Brian

Went into Spencer's today

And I saw absolutely no lava lites :( It's like they don't even exist anymore. You would of never thought 12 years ago Spencer's would have…

Started by MattMJB0188

8 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Brian

The Neverending Story (you write it)

Fiction is easy. Show us how easy by collaborating, one sentence or two at a time. -------- The reason she gave for selling her soul wasn'…

Started by Mark Goo

58 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

How can you deny this?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/lava-lamp-and-giant-pine-cone_W0QQitemZ120350674616QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLamps_US?hash=item120350674616&_trksid=p3286.…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

2 Dec 16, 2008
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service