Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peace Motion Metallic Blue

I found one with a blue metal base and also one with a silver metal base. The blue metal base I actually found drew away from the neatness…

Started by Adam

1 Mar 6, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Break The Spell

So, my grande had a over heating problem and would only last maybe 3-4 hrs. after it starts to flow well. I bought a dimmer that it plugs i…

Started by Brian

5 Feb 29, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Got BALLS?!

Look at that custom job! Pretty neat, no? Says he used commercial goo and liquid. http://youtube.com/watch?v=f37Gf6IVj6o

Started by Novemberchild

10 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

What kind of light bulb for the Grande Glitter

Just wanted to know what kind of light bulb to get at the store for the Grande Glitter lamp. Do I look for just a 60 watt floodlight. Dose…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

2 Feb 19, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

What Is The Name Of This Lamp?

Recieved a lamp from ebay. It was listed as a silver base and cap lava lamp with red lava. I open up the box, the base and cap is gold! I t…

Started by Brian

7 Feb 13, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Ebay & Lava Lamps

Ebay must see an increase in lava lamp sales because they have them fetured on the front page.

Started by Brian

3 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by Brian

20oz chrome with red lava/clear liquid...

anyone here own this and have a picture they can post?

Started by chad

0 Feb 10, 2008

Silver Streak Line

Does any one know how many lava lamps were in the silver streak line and what the color combonations were?

Started by Brian

8 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Resurrected Aristocrat

A few weeks ago I bought a vintage Aristocrat 52 oz lamp on eBay. I was great saddened when it arrived because the cap had broken in shippi…

Started by Reed

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Reed

Don't Get Swindled!!!

Just got my Starship (black) lava lamp today. What a dissapointment that was. The base was SHOT!!! Totally been tried to fix with some sort…

Started by Brian

12 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Brian

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service