Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Purple/Yellow Grande

Ok, so I went ahead and bought a grande. Was the last one that Spencer's had and I couldn't pass a Grande up for only $60.00 bucks. Well, i…

Started by Brian

14 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Brian

Foggy?

I found my camera so i took a picture of my black/clear lamp in action. I was wondering if ya'll could tell me how bad this fog is. Will it…

Started by GooyCube

4 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by GooyCube

How to tint a mathmos

Hi, I have 14 mathmos, some I've tried to hybride (switching liquid from one to another) and it came to me that a clear liquid with black…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

two questions

Hello everyone, i have two questions that i need to have answered. First off, what is a good price to pay for any type of planter lamp. Sec…

Started by Antstep

2 Jun 19, 2008
Reply by Antstep

Lava from 70's globe, surfactant / lava issues

I have a 70's globe from an enchantress that has bright red lava that tends to never adhere or spread over the spring, leaving it to hover…

Started by Galaxy_9

2 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

GOOD AMERICAN LAMPS

i only have 2 lamps and their both made in china :( what are good american lamps to buy.

Started by J-delic

3 Jun 18, 2008
Reply by medicated goo

Navy Blue Glitter Wizard

I just got a silver wizard with a navy blue glitter globe. I noticed the glitter was different than my red and my purple black wizards. The…

Started by Tanya

1 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Tanya

How do I clean my Aluminium Base?

Hey guys I just bought a new-ish Telstar (rocket) which has an aluminium (or aluminum) base. It is quite marked, bit scratchy but thats n…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

6 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Mathmostician

Is there hope for a lamp in this condition?

Fixable or lost cause? http://cgi.ebay.com/Midnight-Century-Series-Blue-Lava-Lamp-w-Black-Base_W0QQitemZ270242333585QQihZ017QQcategoryZ434

Started by Middy

0 Jun 6, 2008

What's with Goo chat?

What's happened to Goo chat? why is there a video of that cartoon there?

Started by Modulo '70

19 May 30, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service