Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,504)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to fix wax sticking to your globe

After many months of frustration I have finally figured out the cure for wax sticking to the glass. I am confident that this will work for…

Started by Autumn

26 Jan 27, 2022
Reply by tim

MILLE LUCI GLITTER LAMP

Hello.  I saw some really old posts about the Mille Luci Glitter Lamp.  Hopefully, there are some people around that still have an interest…

Started by Dave Jackson

8 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Transparent, bubbly goo…

Ok, finally done with my messing around and getting nowhere with this lamp… So I’ve made some goo with paraffin, liquid paraffin, kerosene…

Started by Jsmooth

1 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Arne

Replacement bulbs for Double play?

Im looking for a substitute bulb for a lava lite double play.

Started by Robert Israel

2 Jan 23, 2022
Reply by Claude J

New here

I just got my first mathmos.. it was a bottle only it didn't fit quite right but it works and looks amazing in in love with it! I am lookin…

Started by The Dude

0 Jan 20, 2022

Vintage 1980s Lamp

My vintage lamp crashed to the floor in the middle of the night and the cap broke spilling all the liquid. The wax was cold, so I still ha…

Started by Natalie

4 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Joe carracio

2 piece base century

Hi there, I’m just wondering if anyone knows why the 2 part base centuries do not cast much light out of the pin holes? Seems like the ‘70…

Started by Jsmooth

14 Jan 16, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Wax stayed at top sooooo...

Mid 90's lamp from what I can tell. The wax floated to top and stayed there. I drained, then mixed the wax with 50% non flammable BrakKleen…

Started by Tiki Carol

3 Jan 14, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Wax not flowing ... using Propylene Glycol

Hi there, I have some lamps that the wax simply does not rise - it just sits at the bottom.  The wax generally looks fine.  If anyone readi…

Started by Simon Lloyd

23 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Mark

ALL green enchantress planter

Hi there you beautiful lavaheads... being a lavahead myself, I am curious... was there ever an enchantress that was all green? I remember b…

Started by Jsmooth

3 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Jsmooth

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service