Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I use Sodium Coco Sulfate instead of Sodium Lauryl Sulfate to repair my lava lamp?

Hi everyone! I can't buy SLS where I live, but there are two other options: Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) and Sodium Coco Sulfate (SCS). I…

Started by shtro

3 May 24, 2021
Reply by Marco Pulone

help me out here

So-I suck at math. I just emptied and cleaned the glass-it only holds 2 cups of water. The goo kit includes enough to refurbish a 250 OZ l…

Started by susan

12 May 23, 2021
Reply by susan

Mathmos Telstar Replacement Bulb

Hey guys, I am interested in purchasing a Telstar and will have it shipped to the USA. I would have to replace the bulb for one that's 120v…

Started by kevin pedro

2 May 23, 2021
Reply by kevin pedro

Odd bottle cap?

Hello all. I picked up an orange glitter wizard from ebay and when setting up the lamp I noticed this odd bottle cap and white seal. none o…

Started by Joey Williams

1 May 22, 2021
Reply by Lamp Addict

If I need to re-boil the wax of my lamp over the stove, is it ok to save the water that's already in the lamp?

I know that the water solution is cheap to make, but i just want to know if its ok to save the water thats already in it and then put it ba…

Started by Fin Crowe

1 May 21, 2021
Reply by Autumn

Fluidium bulb socket's gone pop

It would appear I'm having no luck at all with my Fluidium! Firstly I couldn't get hold of the correct bulb for it and managed to scorch th…

Started by squibn

3 May 18, 2021
Reply by john

Century Problems: ALL of the wax floats

Hi! Recently I found a great vintage Lava Lite Century model, dated 1974. It has blue liquid with yellow wax and one serious flaw—all of th…

Started by Austin Van Laar

14 May 14, 2021
Reply by Austin Van Laar

Lava floating

Hello, I have a problem with my lava.I used distilled water to replenish my lava and what is happening is thatwhen the water is hot the lav…

Started by Zapiao

11 May 14, 2021
Reply by Zapiao

Dimmer Switches

Ok folks... what are you using for dimmer switches? Can you please post links or photos?

Started by Pretzel Gal

18 May 14, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Ways to get water bubbles out of wax?

So, i have had Aeolus for a couple weeks now, and he has had water bubbles in his wax from the beginning (which was an issue i knew about b…

Started by Fin Crowe

2 May 13, 2021
Reply by Fin Crowe

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service