Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DIRT IN LAVA

hi to all gooers, like to say there some great pic's on here to look at brilliant, anyway need to ask some advise please! i have a mathmos…

Started by blobby blobby bob

18 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by blobby blobby bob

help with vintage fiber optic motion flower lamp...

I hope it is not offensive that I have infiltrated on this website that is obviously dedicated to lava lamps, but my train of thought was i…

Started by brynne

8 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by brynne

Easiest Way to transfer liquid

I found a Lava lamp at the goodwill about 2 days ago. It has red lava and ugly liquid. I don't think the liquid is cloudy, but what do I kn…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 18, 2008

HOW TO CLEAR CLOUDY LAMPS FROM THE OOZGOO FORUM ARCHIVES

Bad me, I neglected to get the author's name but the material is worth reading for us Lava Come Latelys. K "Revisiting the clouds" LAST ED…

Started by Woodvetch

9 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Bulb keeps on blowing

All, I have an issue that I hope you may be able to assist me with. In 1 evening, I have gone through 4 new bulbs !! I put the bulb in,…

Started by Steve Muscutt

1 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Steve Muscutt

Received Cloudy lamp from Ebay

I have read many messages on the board about cloudy liquid. Is the only real remedy time? My wife liked the Good Girls, Bad Girls, pink and…

Started by Scott

6 Sep 15, 2008

Power converter problems

My Uk to US power converter isn't working right. i used just a few days ago and all was fine. anyone ever had problems with these?

Started by MyFriendGoo

0 Sep 14, 2008

Metal Cast Spray Paint

As i am waiting on replies I figured i would ask here as well. How do I spray paint my bases and caps with metal cast. I tested on two diff…

Started by Scott

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

OVERHEATING GLITTER LAMPS.

I got my first glitter and guess what... the bulb got broken in transportation.I'd like to know if in buying a new one I've to worry about…

Started by Daniele

1 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Please Bohdan (HELP) Pictures of the coil 52oz small blob problem

Hi, Thanks to everyone for their suggestions. Bohdan, I did as you suggested about the 40 watt spot bulb. I'm still stuck with small bubb…

Started by Scott

4 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Scott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service