Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,566)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aladdin on eBay

I remmeber the day when this would have been bought straight away! I know it's not perfect, but it's one of the larger bases. Most of the…

Started by WeeboTech

0 Apr 7, 2008

Cherubs Rule.....

I've seen the lite - lava lite that is...... This must be clever marketing rather than an apparition? ANGEL APPEARS IN VINTAGE LAVA LAMP T…

Started by medicated goo

0 Apr 6, 2008

NEW HOLIDAY ASTRO !

Hi there everyone! Well, thanks to AstroBaby, I was able to land a brand new Mathmos limited production Holiday Astro here in the States! I…

Started by Gary

13 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Hey Jonas....

Hey, you said something about a Consort cap a while back that you had for me. I was wondering if I still could get that. I e-mailed you abo…

Started by dave p.

1 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

vintage coach lantern on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210134309 I don't know anything about the history of the coach lanterns, so I as…

Started by Middy

11 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Tanya

Mathmos Astro shape vs. 32 oz Lava Lite

Hey there. I think I've sort of given up on ever finding another #01 32 oz clear/white after UPS broke mine (although I did find a 52 oz ve…

Started by Rosebudteg

6 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Meditation Lamp Recreation

I have been curious about the Meditation Lamps pictured in the Lava World gallery below. This is the only picture I have seen and I do not…

Started by Manix5

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Is this a genuine 60s lamp?

I've been looking at this auction - not bad if it's the real thing but needs some work if that's meant to be lava in there - is this a real…

Started by Purity!

13 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

ANYONE SEEN THESE??????

I was just shopping at our local `Stop & Shop' tonight and was picking up a box tissue when I saw these `Puffs' !! I bought TWO of them…

Started by Gary

4 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Gary

***RARE HAZE Swirl NEW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230235897783&Category=43424&_trksid=p3907.m29 BID BID BID BID!!!

Started by MattMJB0188

6 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by medicated goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service