Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Mr MaGoo's Discussions (548)

Discussions Replied To (508) Replies Latest Activity

"Another fine lamp saved!  Grats!"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 13, 2016 to Astro broken cap

19 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Mr MaGoo

"Ericka, here is pic of torchiere top. Has the metal cap glued over the bottle cap. G…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 13, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Like stated earlier in my post, you can use it, but your only giving that euro bulb…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 13, 2016 to Running a German lamp on US current...

6 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Kempton

"Need up step up convertor, you are only running the bulb at half power.  Did the bul…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 9, 2016 to Running a German lamp on US current...

6 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Kempton

"Before you pop your top, let me take a couple pictures of mine so you can see what y…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 9, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"If I am not mistaken, I tossed that China crap cap and kept the bottle cap when I op…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 8, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"I suspended my tracker and can not see your picture still. Help!"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 7, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Girl, think you have given a valiant effort to revive that thing!  Hats off to you f…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 6, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

"Would and have poured out master fluid into a small container to keep, left the wax…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 4, 2016 to new oil needed

26 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Chris

"Not the best picture of my lamp there but will do.  Redid this lamp and flows great…"

Mr MaGoo replied Oct 3, 2016 to Broken globe on torchiere floor lamp! Please help me find a suitable replacement!

87 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by Purplicious

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service