Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava_Head_UK's Discussions (175)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Astrobaby I'm exclusively Mac I have the odd issue with safari on the Iphone and…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 24, 2009 to My iphone's are certainly not oozing goo "boo hoo" :-(

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Problem now sorted so my Iphone's are now oozing goo quite nicely :-) no longer Boo…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 24, 2009 to My iphone's are certainly not oozing goo "boo hoo" :-(

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hi Kris thanks for your response1st gen iPhone and iPhone 3G are both running the la…"

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hey Dr What Thanks for your response, all I seem to get is this page cannot be displ…"

6 Apr 24, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hi john thanks for your response, I've been on to Mathmos about making me up some cu…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 23, 2009 to How many Astro bottles to fill a Lunar bottle

10 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"LOL :-) Thanks for your answers people, I'll phone Mathmos tomorrow and order some a…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 23, 2009 to How many Astro bottles to fill a Lunar bottle

10 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

"Hi Richard Just came across your post and was wondering how much you would be askin…"

Lava_Head_UK replied Apr 6, 2009 to

just now

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service