Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Dave Cook's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been starting to experiment with making my own wax and fluid, so I'm interested…"

Dave Cook replied May 16 to I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale!

21 May 19
Reply by john

"I know this is an old post I'm reviving. But in case anyone else finds this and wond…"

Dave Cook replied May 13 to Awesomely lucky 17 inch/32 oz blue "Designer" lamp refurbishment weirdness. Is this normal, anyone else had similar situation?

3 May 18
Reply by Claude J

"I'm bumping your post just to see if anyone sees it and responds, as I'm also experi…"

Dave Cook replied May 13 to Goo kit lamp with sticking issue. I need help!

37 May 20
Reply by Claude J

"I like that idea with the cookie jar!  Do you happen to have any other pics? I'll k…"

Dave Cook replied May 12 to DIY Lamp Bases/Stands

4 May 12
Reply by Claude J

"Sent a message to the OP just in case."

Dave Cook replied May 11 to I'm having a lava-related stuff garage sale!

21 May 19
Reply by john

"I'm pretty sure it is the chlorinated part that tells you it is most likely PERC/Tet…"

Dave Cook replied May 11 to Having trouble locating a good up to date DIY formula

12 May 11
Reply by Diin

"So are you replacing the amount of paraffin with microcrystalline, or that's how muc…"

Dave Cook replied May 7 to Having trouble locating a good up to date DIY formula

12 May 11
Reply by Diin

"Cool experimenting. If you don't like Gulf wax, what did you use for your paraffin?"

Dave Cook replied May 7 to Creating a tiny custom lamp from scratch: A Quarantine Adventure.

6 May 7
Reply by Ant Bee

"Ant Bee- That looks like a good start to a formula based on all the reading I've do…"

Dave Cook replied May 7 to Having trouble locating a good up to date DIY formula

12 May 11
Reply by Diin

"There is also a little cloudiness that develops in the water. I wonder if there is a…"

Dave Cook replied May 7 to Sticking to the Sides

3 May 7
Reply by Ant Bee

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service