Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

andy ross's Discussions (190)

Discussions Replied To (178) Replies Latest Activity

"The black Crestworth Flowerlite - the less uncommon one - goes at £200+, the other t…"

andy ross replied Jul 22 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

11 Jul 22
Reply by Susan

"Yeah, that's the problem with the early Crestworths too. That's why I said serious t…"

andy ross replied Jul 20 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

11 Jul 22
Reply by Susan

"That's a lot of distance/protection! it could well be your Phantom has the same heat…"

andy ross replied Jul 20 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

11 Jul 22
Reply by Susan

"Very nice detail, don't know about the date, sorry. 69 seems early - it could be a f…"

11 Jul 22
Reply by Susan

"Hi Glitterbug, well I call it a ferrule, don't know if it's the right name, but it s…"

andy ross replied Jul 12 to Crestworth Snowflake

8 Jul 12
Reply by andy ross

"Hi, I also own a couple of Snowflakes (a light snowfall?) and am intrigued by your p…"

andy ross replied Jul 11 to Crestworth Snowflake

8 Jul 12
Reply by andy ross

"The Patent versions are unlikely to have been offered for sale They were made to get…"

andy ross replied May 10 to Dating an early crestworth lava lamp

5 May 10
Reply by andy ross

"There are between five and ten of these lamps known, the last time I did a count Onl…"

5 May 10
Reply by andy ross

"Hi Eddy, Your video is entitled "Crestworth Mk0?" and I agree - a great find  It's p…"

5 May 10
Reply by andy ross

"Nice one Steve - wow - great condition too I would certainly hang on before ditching…"

andy ross replied Apr 25 to Crestworth princess/rocket, recent purchase.

11 May 9
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service