Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"I own the HUMUNGO which in my opinion is the TIFFANY of all the lava lamps.  I've ne…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 11 to Were Colossus/Humungo Lamps Advertised?

26 Jan 11
Reply by Dillon neimiller

"I took another persons post/ advice and purchased a lid gripper and it did not work.…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 2 to How Do You Remove The Outer Decorative Cap From A Vintage 70s/80s Century Bottle?

5 Jan 2
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"You can try making your own lava lamp at home but it won't be the same as the origin…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Nov 11, 2019 to New to this.

4 Nov 11, 2019
Reply by Andrew Webb

"You never mentioned what the sellers asking price is so it's hard to determine if yo…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5, 2019 to Have a chance at a colossus.

2 Oct 6, 2019
Reply by shane jones

"Good luck finding a replacement spray for your lamp .  It's rare to see one come up…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5, 2019 to Fiber Optic Spray replacement

6 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Critter

"Your best bet - EBAY.  You will find a lot of older model lava lamps for sale under…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5, 2019 to I'm looking for a lava lam

1 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"I recently acquired the same type of lava lamp and the only difference was that the…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 26, 2019 to Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

12 Sep 28, 2019
Reply by Claude J

"You never mentioned color which is a factor in evaluating your lamp and or condition…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 22, 2019 to Geyser Lamp

9 Sep 25, 2019
Reply by Erin

"On any given day these can go for 100 plus shipping and up.  All depends on who's lo…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 21, 2019 to Any ceramic icon collectors still out there? Sun and Moon ...

5 Jan 20
Reply by tweavs

"I've got one of these in my collection and it's GENUINE LAVA LITE. If I'm correct th…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 21, 2019 to Help Identify this lava lamp

9 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by Erin

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service