Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"What size is the lamp?"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Nov 11 to The iO Magnificent Lava Lamp is here!

53 Nov 30
Reply by Christian

"You can try making your own lava lamp at home but it won't be the same as the origin…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Nov 11 to New to this.

4 Nov 11
Reply by Andrew Webb

"You never mentioned what the sellers asking price is so it's hard to determine if yo…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5 to Have a chance at a colossus.

2 Oct 6
Reply by shane jones

"Good luck finding a replacement spray for your lamp .  It's rare to see one come up…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5 to Fiber Optic Spray replacement

6 Oct 20
Reply by Critter

"I looked at my account and see no reply from you.  HMMMMMM -   Not sure what's going…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"I apologize.  I was not aware you replied.  HOLY GUACAMOLE!  It's like the holy grai…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

"Your best bet - EBAY.  You will find a lot of older model lava lamps for sale under…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Oct 5 to I'm looking for a lava lam

1 Oct 5
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"I recently acquired the same type of lava lamp and the only difference was that the…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 26 to Wave Machine Guy Trying to Restore Vinatge Lava Lamps. (Help!)

12 Sep 28
Reply by Claude J

"You never mentioned color which is a factor in evaluating your lamp and or condition…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 22 to Geyser Lamp

9 Sep 25
Reply by Erin

"Not a lot of folks are going to want to text you as we all know that there are a lot…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Sep 21 to Entire collection for sale including several Collossus!

23 Oct 17
Reply by Amanda Taft

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service