Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (210)

Discussions Replied To (179) Replies Latest Activity

"Quick advice - whatever you do - do not fire the lamps up where they flow otherwise…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jul 9 to Jack O' Bats and Grim Reaper Lava Lamps - $50 Each, Plus Shipping

5 Jul 10
Reply by xero silver

"I would suggest looking on Ebay - Category - Icon Lava Lamp Many times the Icon's co…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jul 9 to Looking for Grim Reaper, Clown, Devil, Jack-o-Bats or Alien!

3 Jul 9
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

"Can you post a photo of the lamp you're looking to buy?  I had no idea there was a 2…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jul 9 to WANTED: Bob Marley Grande

1 Jul 9

"Serious good luck finding these lamps for 150.00 plus shipping.  UPS runs 45.00 plus…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jun 22 to Looking for Grim Reaper, Clown, Devil, Jack-o-Bats or Alien!

3 Jul 9

"I'm thrilled to see another custom design.  I would go with a bronze then go over it…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jun 22 to Just looking for a little constructive feedback

2 Jun 22
Reply by Arne

"Thanks Claude - you hit it on the nail.  I'd misplaced the one that was in the box a…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied May 29 to Does anyone know what this blue thing is called?

4 May 29
Reply by Claude J

"What do you have left? Just sent you request.  "

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 20, 2023 to Icon series

4 Jun 3
Reply by xero silver

"Alex - Per your request a ten dollar donation was issued to markarchibot.com earlier…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Dec 18, 2022 to super bright 2.5 volt, 0.25 watt christmas tree lamp super bright

5 Dec 18, 2022

"We have a WINNER!   ALEX -  the lights you recommended worked beautifully.  Where wo…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Dec 12, 2022 to super bright 2.5 volt, 0.25 watt christmas tree lamp super bright

5 Dec 18, 2022

"Ok - I just ordered and they are to arrive on Monday Dec-19th.  I hope much sooner. …"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Dec 7, 2022 to super bright 2.5 volt, 0.25 watt christmas tree lamp super bright

5 Dec 18, 2022

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service