Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

The Lamp Caretaker's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"Kerosene is in the liquid.   "

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"The Cosmos Lamp listed is worth the price that's for sure.  I've seen others for mor…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 16 to Fantasia Cosmos 5000 for sale seen on on Craigs List

8 Mar 31
Reply by Soylent Green

"And it what makes the liquid when you open the bottle smell like KEROSENE.  It's ver…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 16 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"kerosene - makes the liquid less dense"

136 Aug 20
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"I just checked my lamps out and three are on the left and two on the right. No biggi…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 8 to Gemlite Mystique question

3 Mar 15
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"  I honestly don't think my HUMONGO was meant to be clear as in the color combo.  It…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 8 to HUMONGO Lava Lamp returned to clear from cloudy after storage.

6 Feb 9
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

"The floaties are part of the design.  I have two of these lamps and they both have f…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 3 to How to change Xemu Xeno liquid?

2 Feb 5
Reply by RahRahRasputin

"I see no reason why this should not work.  Find yourself a lavalite globe with liqui…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Feb 3 to Technical help needed! <3

8 Feb 12
Reply by Arne

"I will try and take photos later since today is all about the football playoffs. The…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 24 to HUMONGO Lava Lamp returned to clear from cloudy after storage.

6 Feb 9
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

"I have two and the color is this electric magenta not pink at all.  One of a kind co…"

The Lamp Caretaker replied Jan 14 to Double Play lamp

59 Feb 19
Reply by Judy R

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service