Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

RayosBeam's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Updated the listing, Lamps are still for sale, dropped the Megavolt to $199 plus shi…"

RayosBeam replied Apr 11, 2017 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"Nope, that is still in reserve for you. "

RayosBeam replied Dec 18, 2016 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"These lamps are still for sale if anyone is interested."

RayosBeam replied Dec 18, 2016 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"I wanted to let everyone know I still have several plasma lamps for sale, I updated…"

RayosBeam replied Apr 13, 2016 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"Hope everyone had a good holiday, just wanted to let everyone know these lamps are s…"

RayosBeam replied Jan 4, 2016 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"Just updated the links, they should all be working and easily clickable now."

RayosBeam replied Dec 16, 2015 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"There seems to be a problem with the larger links, if you are having issues post her…"

RayosBeam replied Dec 15, 2015 to Selling the best of my Plasma Lamp Collection, very rare finds here. UPDATED LINKS

12 Apr 11, 2017
Reply by RayosBeam

"Damn, that sucks, I wish I knew, the problem is since they're collectables their val…"

RayosBeam replied Jun 9, 2015 to HELP PLEASE - Need an appraisal for value of Giant Electra Lamps

2 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by Miss Chi V. Us (Kim S)

"Really nice, how long does it take to start flowing?"

RayosBeam replied Feb 20, 2015 to I Made My Own Lamp, What do You Guys Think?

6 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by k-nano

"I've never seen a black one either, nice find!"

RayosBeam replied Jan 14, 2015 to Look what I scored at the truck stop today!

1 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by RayosBeam

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service