Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged '' (7,962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Telstar legs are not equidistant

Hello Forum I have recent bought a Mathmos Telstar direct from Mathmos (UK). I have a few issues with it, but as I have never actually loo…

Started by Andrew Perr

2 8 hours ago
Reply by Andrew Perr

Wanting to get into customization, and I have a few questions.

Hello everyone! So long story short, me and my boyfriend are very interested in making custom lava lamp bases. We want to paint them with…

Started by Angel

2 on Saturday
Reply by Vampirefreak

Tea Light Lava lamps

Hi !, I keep seeing these lamps around and was wondering do they work?? As ive seen none with reviews. I was wondering would a tea light ev…

Started by Vampirefreak

0 on Saturday

Do Mathmos bottles fit on a Haggerty stand?

Hi, Does anyone know if a Mathmos bottle would fit a Haggerty stand. They’re both an astro size, but I’m unable to find if some specificat…

Started by Ace

2 on Saturday
Reply by Ace

Lunar XL bottle

Greetings all, I hope all is well out there in Gooland. Does anyone know if they are still making the XL and XXL bottles/tubes for the Luna…

Started by Dave Dryden

0 Apr 28

MEGA VOLT PLASMA LAMP FOR SALE

FOR SALE - I have a MEGA VOLT 12'' Plasma Lamp in Excellent Condition for sale  with original box and the little blue legs you can add to t…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 28

A total solar eclipse on April 8th!

Any gooheads here planning to see the eclipse that's happening on the 8th? I've already bought some special glasses, so I'll be able to see…

Started by Angel

4 Apr 22
Reply by Angel

Stardust Lamps: New Fast Glitter Items and Liquid Dye Update

The Stardust Lamps website has been updated! There are many new store items including Burby and Alien glitter. The Guide's Dye section has…

Started by Kirk

0 Apr 20

Store Lamp with molten blob

Hi all, I looked at other reports for a few pages and they were different issues, but I apologize if this has been covered.  Out of my 3 g…

Started by Not A Speck Of Cereal

2 Apr 19
Reply by Not A Speck Of Cereal

Selling part of my collection.

Hello, I am selling part of my lava collection. This includes three US 32oz globes, #9, #12, #19. Two midnight bases with caps, and two new…

Started by Jake Thomas

0 Apr 17

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service