Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Cap' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Decorative Cap Shortage.. where have all the caps gone?

I have been on the search for a cap for my Lava Lamp... however, they are hard to find.  I don't really want a 3d printed one. I want an al…

Started by Louie

2 May 30
Reply by Autumn

Mathmos Astro cap

What’s the best glue to use to glue back the cap with? Thanks 

Started by Joshua Hirons

1 Jan 25, 2021
Reply by Arne

Replacement Aristocrat Cap White Gold Squiggle

Looking for a white with gold squiggles Aristocrat cap, anyone have one or even an  bottle with the cap?  Thanks!

Started by SCray

0 Sep 20, 2020

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Grande Refill and Color Change

What's up goo people. I recently bought a purple/yellow grande and i didn't like the purple liquid when it was off and the overall red glow…

Started by Kevin Barker

2 Jan 9, 2019
Reply by Alex Johnson

Starlight Underwriters Laboratories Replacement Cap

Hi guys, my name is Alan I´m from Argentina and i bought a Starlight Underwriters Laboratories lava lamp 20 yeas ago when I was on a vacati…

Started by Alan Osta

6 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Christian BayLee

Lunar Bottles with screw cap

Hello Lunar adorers Just in case anybody is interested in empty Lunar bottles and screw caps. There's a guy in Germany selling some. I boug…

Started by Dan Zinger

0 Dec 11, 2015

WANTED: Crestworth Tall Cap for Nordic, Cosmos etc...

Hi, I'm looking for a Crestworth Tall Cap (the one 1cm taller without the groove). If you've got one, you know what I'm talking about. Chr…

Started by Astralav

3 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Astralav

Need advice on removing cap and adding color to liquid

Hi All,   I would like to add some color to the liquid on this faded 90's lamp. It performs beautifully but would benefit from some color.…

Started by Harry Housley

2 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Successfully Remove or Take Off Grande Lava Lite Cap Revealed

Okay, So I got bored at 5 in the morning and decided to finally remove the cap on my Grande Lava Lite Black/Cloudy Lamp. I successfully got…

Started by Austin Slay

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service