Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Consort' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Up for sale

For sale    Here is a list of the lamps, so if anyone have an interest just PM me.    -Consort  ( refill with kirk's fast purple glitter…

Started by flip

1 Aug 19, 2018
Reply by flip

Want to Buy Consort / Consort Bottle

Hello everyone, I am looking to buy a Consort lamp or the Consort Bottle plus cap.  If anyone has the whole lamp or an extra bottle they c…

Started by Ryan

0 Aug 30, 2017

Help Fixing a Consort

So a while back I picked up an absolutely destroyed Consort lamp, I've been slowly fixing it up whenever I find myself alone with it in the…

Started by Syriin

3 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Rob C

Got a Consort?

and are looking to sell? I'm looking for one that's physically in good shape with a wooden base, not the plastic base. It would be a bonus…

Started by EngineerSkinny

8 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by EngineerSkinny

Windsor with Round Base

I bought this on EBay this past week.  Cleaned up pretty nice and I hope the fluid will clear some when I run it through a few cycles.  If…

Started by Manix5

7 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Tim Gill

Rare variation of Consort, Chrome & Pewter (See Pics)

I have had this for about 10 years, and have never seen another one. I don't believe they were ever in catalogs. Could this be a prototype…

Started by Galaxy_9

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Consort or "Decorator" for sale on ebay with original box.

Saw this just now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170184314620

Started by Rosebudteg

2 Jan 16, 2008
Reply by Brian

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service