Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Lava' (73)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telstar rewiring help needed please!

Hi everyone! I searched for instructions on how to rewire my Mathmos Telstar and though I found Astro rewiring help, no such luck for my l…

Started by Lizzie

15 May 4
Reply by Raymond

I trashed an EXCALIBUR last night.

I trashed one of my EXCALIBURS last night that I only fired up a couple of times and of all my EXCALIBURS not only was it one of the newest…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Apr 24

Hughes "Signature Series" Vessels for the Original Lava Simple "The Wave" Machines.

These are one-off custom designs I created during the downtime of the pandemic as a benchmark for my passion, creativity and craftsmanship…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

1 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Susan

MATHMOS SMART ASTRO

Hi Guys Just to let you all know I am selling a Mathmos Smart Astro on eBay now if anyone is after one. Here is the link to the item: http…

Started by Matt Gallimore

0 Aug 24, 2020

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

4 Jun 21, 2020
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Looking for Lava Lite Starship Replacement Top

I bought a Lava Lite Starship at an estate sale, but it's missing the top. I love this lamp and would like to find a replacement top if any…

Started by Patrick Cheek

7 May 27, 2020
Reply by Joe Mart

I Successfully Revived Black/Cloudy to Clear Grande Lava Lite using Epsom Salt/Palmolive Detergent Method

Hi, I posted a topic on asking for advice of reviving a cloudy Grande a couple weeks back. Well, I received multiple answers that did inter…

Started by Austin Slay

20 Apr 9, 2019
Reply by Claude J

AMAZON - 13'' Alien Head Lava lamp

Has anyone here purchased one of the 13'' Alien Heads Lava Lamp from AMAZON?  I really like the look of the lamp but thought I should ask f…

10 Mar 30, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

3 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Erin

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

0 Jun 9, 2018

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service