Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Mathmos' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone ever order from Mathmos.com?

Hey, has anyone ever ordered from Mathmos.com's US site? Unbeknownst to me, my DH ordered a Fireflow before Christmas. I ordered one right…

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

5 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Kelly

Sticky wax after filtering

Hi folks, My clear/turquoise Astro bottle became cloudy. But it works perfect. I opened the bottle and put out the liquid. After that i fil…

Started by Pascal

2 Jan 4, 2010

Lunar bottles "only" out of stock?

Hi all. I see on the Mathmos web page that the Lunarbottles are out of stock. I hope they will be on sale soon. Or will Mathmos bring it ba…

Started by Pascal

11 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Pascal

Mathmos Limited Edition Blue/Red Astro

Anyone getting one? Looks cool but quite similer to some of the other production colours

Started by Paul

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Neil

Is anybody out there who knows when the new Mathmos bottles are available again

Hi folks. Last week (07.09.09) I´ve ordered 2 new Mathmos bottles. One Astro bottle in turquoise and one Astro Baby bottle in pink. We all…

Started by Pascal

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Ouija

New Mathmos colors

Has anyone here a Mathmos replacement bottle in turquoise or pink. I want to see the real colors of the wax. no computer-processed images.…

Started by Pascal

14 Sep 11, 2009
Reply by Pascal

Different Mathmos bulbs

Hi folks. Is anybody here who know something about the blue mathmos bulbs. Today I get 3 blue bulbs from a human who work at mathmos. But I…

Started by Pascal

5 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Kaia1165

Mathmos Fireflow replacement bottles were cheaper.

Hi people. I don´t know whether you have already noticed it. But the German Website from Mathmos shows that the replacement bottles for the…

Started by Pascal

6 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

WANTED: UK Lunar

Hey, great place here and I think this is just the place to find people that can help me out. About 5-6 years ago I saw a Lunar with clear…

Started by Miss Qt

8 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Monkeymagic10

Bulb prohibition

I know there are people here in the forum who have close links to Mathmos and other manufacturers. But what is in the future with all the M…

Started by Pascal

5 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Pascal

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service