Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'coil' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Advice on Astro base/double coil etc.

Hello guys Got hold of an unused astro bottle, looking at it it has the two coils and less wax so I know its a new one. I dont have a base…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

6 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Strange coil

I got a 1973 century, It is like grayish green lava and faded blue liquid. It looks really cool. I noticed the coil has this white stuff ar…

Started by Kempton

5 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Gooboy

1993 Lamp acting up

Hi All,  I found a blue clear at a yard sale the other day for $1.  It looked really clear and when I ran it I found that the goo would not…

Started by Scott

6 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Pretzel Gal

Help! I just bought a 1986 Century and the lava isn't flowing correctly.

I am not an expert here but this lamp seems to be running hot. The lava is not staying in the coil and is either hovering over the coil or…

Started by lana miller

11 Aug 19, 2009
Reply by lana miller

Makes me wanna quit lava lamps...

The lamp I have is a 36oz "The Original Lava Brand." To my dismay, Made In China... I've left it on for a bit, and it stayed in a blob at…

Started by k h

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Troubleshooting a Century lamp

The problem below has been fixed. Please see the second page for my new question. I bought this lamp (my first) at an auction. I had no pr…

Started by A saurus1

21 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Something I Think I Figured Out

Well, I started to heat the wax with no liquid in the globe to deal with the problem of the dreaded goose egg. In doing so and in contempla…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

7 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

New China-made 52oz lamp from Lavaworld won't flow - HELP!!!

I purchased this 52oz red/clear lamp from a retailer, and it has never worked properly. For one thing, it came with a clear bulb that seeme…

Started by Mark

2 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Mark

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service