Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'magma' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

magma lite lamps

Hey guys! Do you remember the magma lite lamps? And do any of you have access to any? The one I have is the magma lite time machine clock.…

Started by Zane Ackley

0 Feb 19, 2021

adding surfucant ( magma tower goo kit )

Hey, I just got a magma tower mini goo kit to build my own lava head like in my profile picture. I'm reading that the surfacant is used to…

Started by char

2 Oct 20, 2018
Reply by Mr MaGoo

A new lamp you have all been waiting for.

Magma Tower is revolutionizing the water motion lamp. Here are some of the features you will find with our new lamp. NO MORE BULBS- No mor…

Started by Jonny Magma

54 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Critter

Magma Tower Wax

Anyone bought a goo kit lately?  Just wondering if the problems with the wax have been sorted out yet before I purchase one. Thanks

Started by Bridget T

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Bridget T

Mathmos Monster or Magma Tower MT 270?

If you could, which one would you choose and why? The Magma is larger and seems to have some custom goo available, but Mathmos may have bet…

Started by Jethro

5 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Jethro

lava brand magma colour fountain (haggerty enterprises) 2001

Hi everyone, I bought a lava brand colour fountain this morning from a boot sale still boxed, and noticed on the base of the lamp it has SA…

Started by James Manley

5 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by James Manley

Christmas Tree Shops and "MAGMA" Lamps

All, I received a text from my BIL and he mentioned that the local Christmas Tree shop had lava lamps.  I was thinking he meant some leftov…

Started by Scott

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Using a goo kit in a Grande - how it went.

I received my goo kit as well as an emtpy Grande lava lite. I'm going to fill the grande with the goo kit and thought I'd post my comments,…

Started by J W

9 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service