Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'problems' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wax in lots of small bubbles at top of lamp

Hi guys! I am having a small problem with my lamp. This is my first one so I don't know if this is just the way this lamp is or if I'm doin…

Started by Scar

6 Mar 7, 2016
Reply by Keith

grainy wax?

Hello - I've been lurking around the site and it's been really helpful. My lamp was acting up and I've mostly fixed it using info from here…

Started by defenestr8or

2 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Josiah

First Order on Mathmos.us/LampLust Not Going So Well

I placed my first order on mathmos.us February 24th for two Fireflows - one O1 and one R1. According to their shipping chart, I should have…

Started by Erin

62 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Erin

Few questions for my Grande - Sticking wax and wax at top

Hey people..   So after i filtered my Grande with great success i have begun experiencing other problems.   First of all.. The wax tends to…

Started by Da9L

13 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Da9L

Attempting to fix my Capri

Well here we go. Saturday night excitement!   As I received it Wednesday:   Globe is in bad shape and stuck in the base. Took some WD40 to…

Started by Erin

24 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Erin

Help, Bought a lava-lite metallic lamp lava is stuck at top and sticking to side of bottle what can I do?

Got a lava-lite metallic today, started warmingup ok but then wax is stuck at top of bottle and some wax has stuck to the side of the lamp.…

Started by john

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by john

PROBLEMS WITH MY LUNAR :O(

CIAO!!! My Lunar stops flowing after 4-5 hours ... here's a pic of it .. I tried to turn it off for 5 min and then turn it on again and it…

Started by Federico

43 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

problems with my lava lamp...can anyone help me here?

hi guys...i'm new to this site...glad to know that there's a community for the lava lamp lovers... anyway guys,i have some problems with my…

Started by lavagenic

5 May 24, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service