Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

This looks promising. If nothing else, a red lava/ yellow liquid Grande is on its way!

Views: 1279

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd like to see that too, Erin.  Does the base have a dimmer?

There's no video to be had yet! :D Still warming up! So far, so good. Globe is clear. Wax looks decent. NO dents or dings in base or cap. 

Y'all be patient.  It may take a couple of few runs to flow normally.  Besides, Erin is very good at documenting new lamps.

You're correct about that! I was thinking about starting a separate thread...

Keith said:

Y'all be patient.  It may take a couple of few runs to flow normally.  Besides, Erin is very good at documenting new lamps.

I'm a very patient person.  I'm interested in the lamp, considering buying one and asked Erin a question that is very relevant to this thread. 

No dimmer! I think it should have one. 

G. T. said:

I'd like to see that too, Erin.  Does the base have a dimmer?

^^ Already replied in that thread!

Mine gets here tomorrow! I can't wait to see how it does. Fingers crossed- hopefully it will be as clear as yours!

I didn't mean my post to be a reprimand or any such thing, I was just letting everyone know what I have observed in the past.  If I offended, please accept this as an apology.

G. T. said:

I'm a very patient person.  I'm interested in the lamp, considering buying one and asked Erin a question that is very relevant to this thread. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service