Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I just wanted the fluid. Anyone interested in these? Could be good for parts, experiments, etc. Globes appear to be about 10oz.  Bulbs included. Otherwise they're going in the trash/recycle bin. 

Views: 1533

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Erin do have any left

No sorry, I don't. I tossed/recycled them. 

Hi Erin, How did your experiment turn out for you? Are the three combined M&M glitters flowing?

Yes, they were last time I checked. Since I added some distilled, the glitter sits at the bottom when cold instead of the top. I don't think that's an issue though. Thanks for asking!

I know that it would cost a ton, but I wonder how many of those M&M glitters you would need to fill a Grande? I really do like the color and shape of the glitter. 

Well, they are 10 oz. each and it would take 25 to fill a Grande, so $250 plus tax! LOL

Like I said, I knew it would cost a ton, but I think a big 'ole 250 oz'er would look great with that M&M glitter in it and flowing.

Erin said:

Well, they are 10 oz. each and it would take 25 to fill a Grande, so $250 plus tax! LOL

Yeah, it would! DO EET!

I would love to, but I need to get some new camera gear for this years Nascar and Indy races and concerts that I'm shooting this year.

Erin said:

Yeah, it would! DO EET!

So, uh, Erin? Where do I get a couple of these? I've seen a few French lamps with colored glitter, and I'd love to refill my steel oval-window with this stuff! It's been sad and empty since 2004.

Toys R' Us - they are $10! Cheap! They are only about 10oz. though. 

Excellent idea on the steel oval window, too! I have one as well that needs to be refilled :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2022   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service