Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

So I thought... We have a great music thread, random topic thread and various lava/glitter/fiber/rain/plasma/wave/motion image threads. I think we need one to support general photography, unique images and moving pictures (e.g. gifs and other things that move). Maybe it will be a quiet thread maybe it will get rowdy. I could be talking to myself here! Post images that move you, excite you, make you laugh maybe even cry! Express with imagery!

Views: 14300

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

and a little non-sequitur.

And now, 

Context is everything

you decide, 

is it 

Concentration, 

or,

Constipation:

There are no words.

It is about that time, time to get lost again.

Choose wisely.

and press on...

Oh, yeah.  Used to live in Fresno and spent a lot of time in the Sierra Nevada's.  The "mountains" here top out at about 1400 feet lol

Nice Keith! They are beautiful though, I suppose size doesn't matter there

This was in Gilpin County near Boulder, Colorado. Moon Gulch trail, it was a beautiful trip. I started at 9,208 and ended at 10,537. This was a less hairy portion of the trail, as you can see, I needed to boot scoot as the trail was starting to wash out and I did not want to setup camp up top, haha!

While on the subject. I am open to trade for money or other things (ahemem MileHigh and your Pacifica Wave) for this bad boy 86'/00' Cher-O-Kee.

Needs some revival TLC but new Chevy crate 3.4l was dropped into her in back in 2000, Holly 4 barrel lets you know you are burning fuel, not batteries and the Magna Flow to let others know. Has about 30,000 on it after the swap but odometer will lie to you and say it has like 175,000, don't believe it, I have papers to prove it wrong. Loads of mods, anyone wanting to revive or part out into their own crawler. Mostly Rusty's Offroad hardware but custom front bumper with winch cage and other stuff. I basically stopped right before putting a roll cage on it. It likes to argue with emissions people, they just don't understand that this thing hates catalytic converters and smog pumps! It sits alone, sad and wanting to be the beast it was/is once again!

reminds me of this:

http://uproxx.com/webculture/2013/10/check-balls-texas-mans-craigsl...

VOXul said:

While on the subject. I am open to trade for money or other things (ahemem MileHigh and your Pacifica Wave) for this bad boy 86'/00' Cher-O-Kee.

Needs some revival TLC but new Chevy crate 3.4l was dropped into her in back in 2000, Holly 4 barrel lets you know you are burning fuel, not batteries and the Magna Flow to let others know. Has about 30,000 on it after the swap but odometer will lie to you and say it has like 175,000, don't believe it, I have papers to prove it wrong. Loads of mods, anyone wanting to revive or part out into their own crawler. Mostly Rusty's Offroad hardware but custom front bumper with winch cage and other stuff. I basically stopped right before putting a roll cage on it. It likes to argue with emissions people, they just don't understand that this thing hates catalytic converters and smog pumps! It sits alone, sad and wanting to be the beast it was/is once again!

4 year time lapse captured by Hubble

HAHA Classic Craigs List... Nice Keith! Maybe he wants to trade... The Jeep Barter Kings! That listing of 'Improvements' had me crying, oh and drain holes! Both those GIFs are awesome, the Hubble one reminds me of those damn marbles, THANKS KEITH, JUST WHEN I WAS LETTING GO!!

Edit: Oh yea WE HIT 400!!!! I had to be the one to post boring text for it though so, wooo....party... HAHA!

World Cup Themed!

And this one is me, running up into the stands to hug all you fine ladies and gentlemen, you like my black and white jersey!! Thank you all for keeping the force strong with this thread! We are totally going to hit 1 billion.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service