Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Sad to say my smart astro has just died, i thought i was gonna be one of the lucky ones whos hasnt developed a fault, recieved it in december number 392 the first problem after a month was the glue failed what held the heating plate in, originaly i was gonna return it, but with xmas etc i kept it as it was working ok.

Today switched on and during the heating up i looked and all was dark, i touched the transformer which felt warm as normal, unplugged checked the cabel in the base that fine but no heat or lights SOOOO its dead :-(

another one bites the dust!

Views: 327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Send it back, they are only numbers at the end of the day. Our numbers were excellent but again, they are only numbers, wait until a good batch comes out.
Also you will get a numbered one back as there are only numbered ones atm...maybe you wont get your number back, but deffo some limited one...
i will send the base and transformer back and take it from there, if they cant repair it then get a refund and a personal appology from cressida Yeah right lol
I had to return all the lamps complete, I sent them back in their original boxes with instructions etc, then after packing them in their original boxes I put them in another large plain box.

Richard said:

I think you may need to return the bottle also to get a full refund ?

the woman said not to send bottle or cap then if it cant be fixed return em then, but i think it be easier if i send the whole thing save time and messing about

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service