Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Apparently Lava Lite has gone crazy with their shrink wrapped lamps. Although this one is pretty tempting to buy lol.

I saw others on amazon like south park, domo and cookie monster!!

Views: 421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Late October, they'll begin. I cannot wait! I might, I repeat *might*, buy this lamp just because.

Yup they do! it premieres Oct. 27th

The great cornholio is back!!!

he eh he, this is gonna be kewll!

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Yup they do! it premieres Oct. 27th

The great cornholio is back!!!

see....told ya...huhu

btw, beavis and butthead are the only reson I speak english today....it all started with them about 13 years back and I wanted to know what they say...funny how a stupid cartoon can encourage people to learn a language:-)

Arne said:

see....told ya...huhu

Now THAT is a testimony the show should use! LOL

Arne said:
btw, beavis and butthead are the only reson I speak english today....it all started with them about 13 years back and I wanted to know what they say...funny how a stupid cartoon can encourage people to learn a language:-)

I certainly hope they didn't teach an inpressionable young man such words as: Dumbass, DickWad and Buttmunch to name but a few.
Arne said:

Arne said:

see....told ya...huhu

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service