Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,608)

Featured Discussions

ATTENTION COLLECTORS $$4U

Do you or someone you know lost interest in the lava lamp hobby?Preferably in or near the midwest USA I am a cash (or Paypal) buyer for the…

Started by Claude JLatest Reply

Want to add another vintage lamp to my collection (Edit: No longer looking)

I haven't been actively collecting for a while, for a good reason. Anything I find on eBay is over my budget or getting lots of bids. I jus…

Started by Jonas Clark-ElliottLatest Reply

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ATTENTION COLLECTORS $$4U

Do you or someone you know lost interest in the lava lamp hobby?Preferably in or near the midwest USA I am a cash (or Paypal) buyer for the…

Started by Claude J

5 yesterday
Reply by Claude J

For sale - Crestworth Flowerlite

Hi guys, im currently selling my Crestworth collection. i have for sale two Crestworth Flowerlite sand also a Crestworth galaxy. please…

Started by Alexander David Lyon

4 on Thursday
Reply by Alexander David Lyon

Colossus Lamps Buy Now!

I still have a few of these rare Lamps available for purchase. I am looking for folks that can pick up ideally, or arrange shipping ...whit…

Started by Ronzo

23 Nov 15
Reply by Diin

MATHMOS "BLOBS for sale

Sorry only blue is available for now. Maybe "Flo"  (the red one) in the futurehttps://www.ebay.com/itm/284075871913

Started by Claude J

2 Nov 14
Reply by Claude J

Looking to buy grande with motor and leds with globe and cap. Empty or full

Im looking for this model grande.

Started by Robert Israel

0 Nov 11

For sale - Crestworth Flowerlite

Hi guys, im currently selling my Crestworth collection. i have for sale two Crestworth Flowerlite sand also a Crestworth galaxy. please…

Started by Alexander David Lyon

1 Nov 9
Reply by Simon Lloyd

Looking for a silver Lava Lite Century base

Hey guys, I’m in the middle of a few projects at the moment and one of them requires a Lava Lite Century base and I prefer silver to gold.…

Started by Steven Russell

4 Nov 7
Reply by Claude J

Fluidium heat guard

Does anyone have a spare fluidium heat guard they could sell me? Thanks Steve

Started by Steven Russell

4 Nov 7
Reply by Steven Russell

Looking for a Colossus Globe

Hi Lava community, Just posting in search of a colossus globe, just the globe only, as I am trying to complete a lamp. Willing to drive to…

Started by Andy

0 Nov 5

New Globe Colors

You Talk, We listen,... New custom globes in exciting colors are now available on our eBay store Chocolate/Clear Pink/Lt Blue Yellow/Pink.…

Started by Claude J

2 Nov 2
Reply by Claude J

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service