Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

what is in a glitter lamp?

I want to start making my own glitter lamps. It looks easy....if I could just figure out what is inside...it appears to be thicker than reg…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

9 Sep 28, 2008

lava won't cycle

I recently purchased a new lava brand lava lamp from Spencers, and the lamp hasn't flowed properly since I purchased it. It seems to heat u…

Started by Gwen

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

goo color change

Have any of you discovered a way to change the color of goo? I have what appears to be a cream colored goo in clear. I think it was origina…

Started by LavaLover

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by LavaLover

Lava Grande 250oz Purple/Yellow

Hi, I'm new here, glad you guys have a help discussion because Lava World tends to ignore their emails, either that or they just don't lik…

Started by Jeff

3 Sep 25, 2008

DIRT IN LAVA

hi to all gooers, like to say there some great pic's on here to look at brilliant, anyway need to ask some advise please! i have a mathmos…

Started by blobby blobby bob

18 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by blobby blobby bob

help with vintage fiber optic motion flower lamp...

I hope it is not offensive that I have infiltrated on this website that is obviously dedicated to lava lamps, but my train of thought was i…

Started by brynne

8 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by brynne

Easiest Way to transfer liquid

I found a Lava lamp at the goodwill about 2 days ago. It has red lava and ugly liquid. I don't think the liquid is cloudy, but what do I kn…

Started by Scott

9 Sep 18, 2008

HOW TO CLEAR CLOUDY LAMPS FROM THE OOZGOO FORUM ARCHIVES

Bad me, I neglected to get the author's name but the material is worth reading for us Lava Come Latelys. K "Revisiting the clouds" LAST ED…

Started by Woodvetch

9 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by fog rider

Bulb keeps on blowing

All, I have an issue that I hope you may be able to assist me with. In 1 evening, I have gone through 4 new bulbs !! I put the bulb in,…

Started by Steve Muscutt

1 Sep 16, 2008
Reply by Steve Muscutt

Received Cloudy lamp from Ebay

I have read many messages on the board about cloudy liquid. Is the only real remedy time? My wife liked the Good Girls, Bad Girls, pink and…

Started by Scott

6 Sep 15, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service