Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Globe Cleaning

What's the best way to clean the inside of a globe. I was dying wax by melting candle wax dye in the globe and the globe being in a pot of…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

15 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

When exactly did Lava Lamps start being made in China? (and the quality going plotz)

Just wanting to know when the quality when to crap.... mo/yr date that would appear on the lamp.

Started by Lars

6 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Did I ruin my first lava lamp, or can it be saved?

Hello. In case my novel is too long, here is a summary: I was afraid my new lava lamp was going to freeze so I shook it. Now it is flaky.…

Started by Agallochum

8 Jan 17, 2009

Old 52 oz. Century (Gold Base w/ Holes) Not Working

I recently acquired a 52 oz. Century lava lamp that had been stored in a garage for many years where it presumably froze and thawed over ma…

Started by KBro

5 Jan 14, 2009

Water, Salt, & Soap

I've made my first attempt @ making fluid. And well, it's coming along. I've got a dome column/dome that's about halfway up the 52oz but wo…

2 Jan 14, 2009

Filter Pump Not What it's cracked Up 2 Be?

I recently purchased an MSR Miniworks EX Filter Pump and it doesn't seem to be all it's cracked up to be. Water is much clearer but not cry…

7 Jan 12, 2009

Double Coils

I've been trying to make some of my lamps that are either goose eggs or just have a lame flow to them flow better by adding an extra coil.…

1 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Creationism Fluidius

I am interested in attempting to create my own fluid for the lamp. I am aware you need a distilled water, dish soap, and canning salt. Furt…

0 Jan 10, 2009

Lava World Customer Service

Does Lava World still have a customer service dept since they were bought out because I emailed them like 2 weeks ago or more and they have…

12 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Black/clear "Giant"

Is a black lava/ clear liquid Giant made in May 2006 one of the good ones? (as far as flow or any problems..) L

Started by Lars

5 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service