Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Jonas Clark-Elliott's Discussions (1,339)

Discussions Replied To (1221) Replies Latest Activity

"This particular style is one of the few of which the manufacturer's name is known--…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Can anyone fix a 1960 French boilers lamp?

10 Aug 1
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"It's not much lower than when it was new. Honestly, I'd keep it like that and enjoy…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Fantasia Glitter Lamp low fluid?

3 Aug 1

"Yes, paint is on the outside."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Removing tri-colored spray paint on the inside of my Grande

3 Aug 1

"Yes, probably a Graffix prototype. Quite cool."

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Prototype Chester the Jester Icon?

2 Aug 1

"Really cool. I suspect this is late 1970s or newer. A much grander version of lamps…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Phantom Flower fiber optic lamp does anyone know anything about them please?

38 Aug 4
Reply by Susan

"Ferrule is correct. And plenty of owners of Fantasia glass-fibre lamps have cleaned…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Crestworth Snowflake

10 Aug 4
Reply by Simon Lloyd

"Agreed. Posting your collection here isn't giving anyone anything for free that they…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Chicago Collectors - Interest in Appearing in a Documentary?

7 Aug 1

"Shipping will begin again shortly!"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Aug 1 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1
Reply by Lamp Addict

"BIG DELAYS! Family back in hospital, ability to get to my shipper is very limited. W…"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jul 7 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1
Reply by Lamp Addict

"Lava-brand glitter table lamp spoken for!"

Jonas Clark-Elliott replied Jun 7 to Lava-related garage sale! Edit: I need shipping addresses, please contact me if you're on the other thread as 1st in line!

56 Aug 1
Reply by Lamp Addict

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service