Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'dye' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEW WEBSITE FOR LAVA LAMP WAX AND REPLACEMENT PARTS

After months of work and investment into research, development, and equipment... Our Website officially went live tonight Please go visit a…

Started by Claude J

2 May 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Purple! Or maybe violet! I don't know!

As a follow-up to my previous discussion, I though I'd record my results here for posterity/Google. I was trying to match Mathmos' violet…

Started by Andrew Murphy

1 May 19, 2015
Reply by Carol

Best water dye to match Mathmos purple?

Greetings, oozers. I have a Mathmos Jet in violet/orange. Over time the water has faded to clear, and I'd like to refresh it.Can anyone rec…

Started by Andrew Murphy

8 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by Andrew Murphy

Coloring a Wizard Glitter

I really want a yellow Wizard. I tried buying one from Lava World since it still showed them on their site, but alas, they had no more and…

Started by Tanya

17 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Nancy

Bored? Why not filtering a Glitter bottle!

Hi, I was bored tonight, so I decided to try to fix my Grande Glitter filled Jet bottle that I screwed up by adding some food coloring that…

Started by Astralav

4 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Astralav

How to dye a Grande Glitter?

Hi, I just refilled a Lunar, a Jet and an Astro with a Grande Glitter. I tried to dye the jet bottle with the usual food coloring, and it j…

Started by Astralav

8 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Glitterbaby dye

Hi, I'm not sure what liquid is in a glitterbaby (glycerin, or propylene glycol like glitterlite?) but I want to change its color. What dye…

Started by Astralav

4 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Astralav

Coloring the liquid steps - question

I have a lava lamp with the red wax and clear liuid. I know you should use food coloring,but actually, how many drops of food coloring  is…

Started by Bowlerhat

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Bowlerhat

What is the best dye to add to vintage lava liquid?

Hi gang, I have been meaning to repair my vintage enchantress decorator lava lamp much like this one: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?

Started by VintageK

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Erin

Changing transparancy of goo

Dear all,   First of all, since this is my first post, thank you all for the knowledge on lavalamps! I just finished my first one, called Z…

Started by Jasper

2 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Jasper

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service