Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'wax' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

Cloudy No More!

Ok here's the story...I got home from work one afternoon and sitting on my porch was a package from a well known lava lamp manufacturer.  I…

Started by Scott

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Kris

Wax collecting at top

I've recently been given a lamp from a friends loft.  Upon heating all the wax moved directly to the top and has stayed resolutely at the t…

Started by Chris Holland

6 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Chris Holland

Problem with "new" Lava Lamp

Hi everybody, I'm going to start posting here with a problem: I recently started collecting Lava lamps and I got a "Magma Lamp" with an unu…

Started by MagicLamp

15 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by MagicLamp

Wax became SO transparent + A LOT of bubbles (China of course :)

Hey everyone,I'm new to this website, but not really with lava lamps. When I was younger, I got one for Christmas. I think it was a China p…

Started by George Marshmallow

1 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Sticky wax after filtering

Hi folks, My clear/turquoise Astro bottle became cloudy. But it works perfect. I opened the bottle and put out the liquid. After that i fil…

Started by Pascal

2 Jan 4, 2010

Floating blob trouble

So I've been reading all of the posts for fixing an old lamp that is inactive, but my problem seems to be less common. The wax goes up and…

Started by Andy Man

8 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Andy Man

Warm Up Time?

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find a direct answer, so here goes. How long do Lava Lamps take to warm up these days?.…

Started by Chris Oliver

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Chris Oliver

Help with an 8 ounce lava flow

My lava lamp has all its wax at the top and it dosen't want to come down how do i fix it? There is some at the bottom. These are brand new.…

Started by Erika Rodriguez

12 May 27, 2009
Reply by Erika Rodriguez

Is it possible to clean or filter wax?

I have a crusty old baby astro bottle that has all this black crud flakes through the wax - no idea where it came from... It was all over t…

Started by Reszound

2 May 17, 2009
Reply by Reszound

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service