Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi - I picked up this vintage rain lamp, table lamp combo this morning. It's VERY dusty and dirty and needs oil added, but it works! I have searched for hours on Google, eBay, Etsy, and Facebook and can't find one anything like it. It's HUGE - almost 4 feet to the top of the shade - hoping someone here can point me in the right direction. I believe the shade is original to the lamp, but it has condition issues
Thank you for any help:)

Views: 218

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but the photos didn't show up in the post, they are attached.  Maybe it was because I posted from my Ipad?

I bet Steampunk Steele would probably know something about this lamp!

Wow, this looks nice. I think a lamp shade works well with a rain lamp. A bit like the lava and glitter table lamps too.

That's a Johnson Industries model from the 1970s. Johnson models didn't have names. They also made a floor lamp, with a circular glass table mounted just above the rain lamp, and a swag model with three long chains, starting above the lamp, suspending a circular glass table below it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service