Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a globe to go with Mandy's base!!~

My husband Brian love love loved the base that I had Mandy custom make for him. He has decided that he wants a clear/black globe to go in i…

Started by Cindy Bunn

3 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Kris

Couldn't stand it any longer.

I have a Century model 100, that had the fluid level down about an inch below the bottom of the cap. I had a smaller 32 oz lamp that has la…

Started by Music in a bottle

7 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Music in a bottle

Close your wallet and run!

Well, looks like another faded blue/white (or as described: clear/soft white) lamp is for sale on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/rare-soft-white-

Started by Keith

2 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Kris

These look like a good deal...Or are they?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TEST-TUBE-LAVA-LAMP-BLUE-GLOW-MOTION-MODERN-DESIGN_W0QQitemZ200419288317QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLamps_US?hash=item2ea9eba4fd

3 Dec 23, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Does Someone have a Telstar they'd be willing to sell?

Been trying to locate a Telstar here in the States at a reasonable price, which seems to be a dubious task, so I was wondering, because it…

8 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Music in a bottle

I WANT TO TRADE MY RARITIES FOR YOURS!

As many of you know, I have an extensive collection. I am trying to complete my collection of vintage American lamps (60's/70's) and I'm al…

Started by Bryin

13 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Bryin

Looking for just the right globe.....

Ok, if you've seen the lamp base Mandy has made me for my husband you'll know why I'm looking for just the right globe for it! I've been se…

Started by Cindy Bunn

1 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Keith

Executive, Regency with Metal Cap (or just Cap) and Metal Base for Continental WANTED!

I'm willing to buy or TRADE BIG for these three things. I have an almost complete collection of 60's/70's American lamps. Won't ya help a g…

Started by Bryin

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by fog rider

preview custom lamp

here is a lamp mandys doing for cindy bunns...its almost done.....jack with a french horn she said the horn was a pita......

Started by mandysbus

1 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Cindy Bunn

Need 2 lava lamps for Christmas gifts - North America power.

Hi, I'm looking for Christmas gifts had have 2 people to send some form of lava lamp for Christmas. They are both in the US so they would…

Started by J W

8 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Laura Baler

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service