Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,565)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Strange Jet

Never seen one of these before, check it out! http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MATHMOS-JET-LAVA-LAMP-RASTA-RASTAMAN_W0QQitemZ290189815145QQihZ019QQca

Started by Mathmostician

13 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Mathmostician

Copy of complaint I sent to Lava World.

I felt the need to air out my frustrations, thought you might like to read what I had to say. (Inspired by my recent Mathmos purchase and h…

Started by OSOLAVA

7 Jan 7, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

Clear/Black on White Base!!!

I was bumbed to see that there was a white base out there and I thought Spencer's didn't carry them anymore. So, I went down to my local Sp…

Started by Brian

16 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Brian

The New 52oz Rainbow Lamps/ Lava World Sucks...

I already started a thread about this problem in the problem forum but I'm continuing it here so I can complain. :O) I just got (on Thurs,…

Started by Jeff

5 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by LampHead

What kind of Lava Lamp should I get

Ok all I am asking for ideas of what type or what year Lava Lamp should I get nexed for my very very new collection. my collection is just…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

5 Jan 3, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Black Chrome and Mulit-Color 52z's

I know most of us have bashed LavaWorld about the quality of the China made lamps with very good reason, but I took the risk and went ahead…

Started by LampHead

6 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Shawn

Xmas gift

Hey guys, thought i would ask you this question. If you could have any lava lamp for christmas what would it be. It could be anything. I wo…

Started by Antstep

12 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Kelly Flaskerud

Wizard Clear Liquid and Siver Glitter Lava Lamp

I am looking for a Wizard Glitter lava lamp with clear liquid and siver glitter. Dose someone know were I could get one of those lamps. I h…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

1 Dec 29, 2007
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Elek-triks

What are these worth? I have a purple,pink,orange,and red

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

8 Dec 8, 2007
Reply by T70sgirl

Coach Lantern from 1974

Still looking to buy the whole handle for my Coach Lantern, Can't find it anywhere. Will send pic if I have to. Just let me know.

Started by ree

3 Dec 7, 2007
Reply by ree

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service