Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

collecting book

was wondering if there is a collectors book or price guide for collectable lava lamps. something that you can use as a guide or to show the…

Started by jimmy rebick

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

what the...?

anyone know anything about this?

Started by Brian

4 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Bianca

needing to sell some lava lamps asap. collection only from essex in the uk.

hi everyone, havent been on here for a while as ive been busy. im selling some lava lamps and need to get rid of them as soon as possible a…

Started by jason uk

0 Jul 16, 2009

Who Has The Largest Fantasia Collection?

I am curious if anyone knows who has the largest fantasia collection? How would you conclude that? Would it be based on quantity of lamps o…

Started by Kris

15 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Kris

Mathmos FireFlow's A couple more details :-)

Just seen a friend who has said the Rocket 240mm tall will be around £29.99 and the suspended (milk bottle one ) 270mm tall will be around…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

10 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

VALUE PLEASE? HOW MUCH IS A BOXED CRESTWORTH ASTRO MINI WORTH?

Hi All! I have just managed to get hold of a Crestworth Astro Mini in its original box. The metal parts of the lamp are in A1 condition. T…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

2 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

question about silver starship

hi. i have the opportunity to get one of these for about $40 including shipping. i haven't seen many come up on ebay. it's silver base/yell…

Started by Brian

6 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Brian

Having a hard time finding out what my lamp is... Flow problems...

At a little less than 16.5 inches tall, and the globe only slightly wider than the base (approximately 4 inches) I'm not sure if this is a…

Started by Nolan Guess

7 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Brian

Thanks for the warm welcome...

I just want to thank you guys for the advice, and help you guys have been giving me. This is my first lamp I've ever had, and it was given…

Started by Nolan Guess

1 Jul 8, 2009

No more collecting lava lamps!

Says my Husband... They are to bulky and you have to many!. I have 12 lamps in total and a few bottles. so that's it no more collecting fro…

Started by Bianca

22 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Bianca

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service