Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Super poor man's lava

Hi I'm new here, I came here for advice about building my new lava lamp after my old one stopped working. It was a complete success, $6.22…

Started by Slingshot

7 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

In your wildest dreams....

What designs do you wish you could create/own? I remember that, a time ago, somebody was working on a "lava wall", the size of a regualr w…

Started by Novemberchild

4 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Strange quick dream

Hey everyone i haven't posted in a while so i decided to share a quick dream i had last night about lava. Well i'm just walking down the st…

Started by Antstep

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Daniele

Jets

Ok i want to know, what mathmos jet is older the one with the ful plastic base or the metal one?

Started by Dave

2 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Dave

Lava sight

It's one from Lava world, a blue liquid and white wax. I just saw it in "from dusk 'till dawn", at the begining, when Cloney and Tarentino…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by goodude26

The future trends of lava lamps

Now that lava world has a new owner, and hopefully someone serious, do you expect a change in how the world see lava lamps? In my opinon la…

Started by Orbitz

10 Sep 19, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

About Lava-Simplex International

Hi all. I search some informations about the history of the Lamp and I don't find clear ones. Maybe someone can help me here. I have a qu…

Started by Sindri

21 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Sindri

Fluidium opal

I'd really love to have one but waowww.... I'm not that fan yet! http://cgi.ebay.de/Mathmos-Fluidium-1-Opal-originalverpackt-TOP-Zustand_W0

Started by IdOrU 02

5 Sep 1, 2008
Reply by IdOrU 02

Lava on TV - The Office

This show is so painful, I can't help but watch it...... Did anyone catch the lava lamp in Jim's bedroom in the episode where Jim throws a…

Started by Holland

9 Aug 31, 2008
Reply by Holland

Wot No Chat??? Chat here instead. Temporary chat Zone

I thought i'd start another mini chat zone (tempoary) if anyone's interested. I do miss chat when it's not here and i understand it's under…

Started by Modulo '70

16 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service