Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Off Topic (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Vintage Marantz

The Preamp is from the year I was born, 1967, the amp is from 1968 and the tuner is 1974. The Amp is actually dual monoblocks behind a…

Started by Music in a bottle

5 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Music in a bottle

LASERPOD

Does anyone of you have it... It was almost stifling my interst on lava lamps...It was almost being my first "cool lamp" at all

Started by Daniele

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Solar powered lava lamp!

Well summer has started with an early blast here in Australia - here's the weather for the week in degrees celsius starting from last Frida…

Started by Reszound

12 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Ikea Roadtrip x2 - Crazy Fun!

Today, was my trip to Ikea day. I had two other people with me in my car. Just so you know, I drive a 2006 Ford, Crown Victoria. Same thing…

Started by Kris

22 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Time for a vacation !!

I was sitting here for about 10 minutes trying to listen to internet radio on the PC and could not get it to play....so I give up and lean…

Started by LampHead

2 Oct 30, 2009
Reply by WeeboTech

Maybe you can help

I have a website called partybeercanhats.com. I have a customer who would like a beer can hat made with Old Style Beer. I have been all ove…

Started by Nikki Smith

1 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by LampHead

YouTube purchases Twitter and Facebook

It was in the news today that YouTube has purchased Twitter and Facebook. They are going to combine the websites into one and call it YouTw…

Started by LampHead

1 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

You Brits Like Trader Vics?

Hi from a yank. I figured some of the anglosaxons on here my be interested in these Trader Vic's London vouchers that I have. They are wort…

Started by Mark Goo

2 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Mark Goo

Where is Everyone??!! Funny Pics

I'm soooo bored & lonely... Waaah! So, I guess I'll just start a thread of silly, unrelated pics, feel free to add some, too. We all ne…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

6 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

not really lava related

hi since i'm still pretty new here, i thought i'd show off some of the slipper orchids i like to grow. the first is Paphiopedilum (or Paph)…

Started by Brian

5 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service