Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Restoring a Giant Vintage.

I bought an American Giant from a local garage sale. Stamp on bottom is Sept 26, 2000. Problem is I think the color from the wax leaked int…

Started by Davis T

5 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Galaxy_9

Mathmos Rainbow Jet Flow :(

Hey everyone. I got a Mathmos Rainbow Jet yesterday and it was flowing lovely in the shop but when I got it home and switched it on it did…

Started by Leedsboi86

7 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Leedsboi86

Need help with lamp ID

Another yard sale wonder. I bought a lamp in a yard sale yesterday and it appears to be an older 52oz. The cap is shorter and just a bit sm…

Started by jerrell maxwell

8 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

Frustrated

Ok so I'm on my iPhone and the site is COMPLETELY different I can't do anything ! Something get changed ? It's annoying !

Started by amiller09

4 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Kris

Question about the lava lamp.....

when people say you shouldn't leave your lava lamp for more than 8 hours, is the 1-2 hours to get it started included in the 8 hours?

Started by Mark Sanchez

3 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

should i order my lava lamp on the internet or buy it in a store?

should i order my lava lamp on the internet or buy it in a store? because others say that if you order it on the internet the globe gets cl…

Started by Mark Sanchez

4 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Steven

Posting or Shipping Restrictions

Hello, I have been looking up prices for shipping or posting lamps that I am going to sell. When I look at the "restrictions" lists for all…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

4 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by mandysbus

Is anybody out there who knows when the new Mathmos bottles are available again

Hi folks. Last week (07.09.09) I´ve ordered 2 new Mathmos bottles. One Astro bottle in turquoise and one Astro Baby bottle in pink. We all…

Started by Pascal

7 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Ouija

Mathmos Telestar Yellow Green

Hello, I have a Telestar with yellow oil and green wax. Sadly, the oil is VERY cloudy, and I would imagine beyond repair. I am selling all…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

0 Sep 16, 2009

flocking

did you know that there are spray kits to flock things, has anyone had go at this

Started by krissyfromswindon

4 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by mandysbus

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service