Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,503)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cracking up...

so i got a giant yesterday off craigslist ($20! whoopie!) i plugged it in and noticed what is either a crack in the glass or a scratch. whe…

Started by Brian

1 Sep 13, 2009
Reply by creambuns

Hazy USA 52 Clear/Black

Will the haze clear up? It's not super cloudy or anything it just has a "hazy" look to the liquid. I can see the flow just fine and see my…

Started by Kris

2 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by Kris

advice needed

hi guys, i have been trying to custom one of my baby astros by masking it up and spaying with enamal paint, the problem im having is when i…

Started by krissyfromswindon

6 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Kaia1165

Smudgy Glass.

I turned my lamp on in the dark tonight and I have noticed an unsightly smudge all around the middle. I thought it was just where it had be…

Started by Ouija

3 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Ouija

Different Mathmos bulbs

Hi folks. Is anybody here who know something about the blue mathmos bulbs. Today I get 3 blue bulbs from a human who work at mathmos. But I…

Started by Pascal

5 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Kaia1165

Making your own lava lamp

I have been looking at all the recipes and all the you tube videos and I came across the set of videos on you tube where a guy uses plain w…

Started by Nikki Smith

4 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Filter Pumping A Grande - Help!

Ok - Six Feet Under (Bert) was nice enough to send me a filter pump to use. I got it in and started pumping. I have a few questions.. 1 -…

Started by Kris

46 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Clobb

Volume of Lava in a Giant/Grande...

During some past lava lamp restorations, I've noticed that the 32 oz. globes contain 6 oz. of lava and the 52 oz. globes contain 8 oz. of l…

Started by Quisp

3 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Quisp

what causes this

what causes the Lava Lamp to stay like this and not separate and flow properly

Started by amiller09

3 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Brian

Advice with this lamp

I purchase a lamp of some one stupidly enough for £30 including shipping. it Looks like a crestworth in every way. But i am wondering if th…

Started by Bianca

4 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service